St. Barth's Weekend Top Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
An easy to sew shirt for 18" dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation® and other same bodied style dolls. Features an empire style waist with ties and 2 style hems: Straight hem and shark bite hem.
Sew your favorite mini trim with it for a fun detail. The back has hook and loop tape for easy dressing. Oversize dolman sleeves for flutter and style.
Recycle an old shirt and convert it into a blouse. Either way, it's stylin'!
You will need:
- 1/3 yard Knit Fabric
- 1/4” hook and loop tape (Velcro®), 6” length
- polycord or fabric ties, 2 pcs, 11” length
- 3/8” wide trim, 1 1/3 yard
For tools you will need: a small safety pin
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern