Sloane Street Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Sloane Street 2-in-1 PDF sewing pattern designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern features a v-neck bodice with ruffle flounce that comes in a romper in a sleek modern fit and a pencil skirt variation that allows for so many possibilities for the creative crafter.
The blouse has a mini cap sleeve that's a part of the bodice, so no setting sleeves for easier sewing!
Pair the romper version of the Sloane Street pattern with our Penny Loafers sewing or embroidery patterns for a chic "all business" look:
Click here for the Penny Loafers sewing pattern listing now
Click here for the Penny Loafers embroidery pattern listing now
And pair the pencil skirt version with the brand new two-toned Lola Shoes sewing pattern: Click here for the Lola Shoes sewing pattern now
Finally, pair either style with the Luxury Handbag to complete the look!
Click here for the Luxury Handbag sewing pattern now
Both variations are fastened in back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play.
The Sloane Street PDF pattern comes complete with detailed pictures and step-by-step instructions to help you complete the project fast and simple.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/4 yard lining fabric (or use the same Self fabric)
- 5 1/2” hook and loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2”-5/8” wide
- Seam ripper
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern