Sierra Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Sierra Dress sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This adorable dress is designed to be made with a woven or knit fabric and features an oversized collar and a double skirt cut on bias for a full-flared effect. Design includes a faux belt accented with two buttons.
The Sierra Dress also pairs perfectly with the classic Bow Flats embroidery pattern.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/3 yard woven or knit
- 6” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” Width
- 2 buttons, 3/8”-1/2” wide
- Hand needle and thread
- Tube fabric turner
- Seam ripper