Sanibel Swimsuit and Beach Bag Sewing Pattern Bundle for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Sewing Pattern Bundle, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
This Bundle Contains both the Sanibel Vintage Swimsuit and Carry All Beach Bag patterns, which you'll get at the discounted price of $8.98 vs. $12.98 sold separately
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
SANIBEL VINTAGE SWIMSUIT
50's style Pin up Swimsuit for 18" dolls. These swimsuits will fit different body types of 18" dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation®, Journey Girls® , My Life As™.
This swimsuit collection includes:
- 2 top styles
- 3 bottom styles
- Bonus modern pattern
Mix and match the tops and bottoms and fabrics to create endless combinations.
You will need:
- 1/3 yard swimsuit fabric (2 way stretch)
- 1/4” width elastic, 2 yards
- 1/4”-1/2” buttons (optional)
- Matching thread (polyester)
CARRY ALL BEACH BAG
Check out this stylish beach bag that can carry all doll beach essentials.
The bag has 2 styles: Bag with the grommets and a bag with tabs. Both are equally chic and versatile.
Embroider or iron on decoration in the front for an authentic look (NOTE: Embroidery or iron on file is NOT included.) The rope handles add a nice touch to the bag.
This bag is a super quick sew and is perfect for craft show item.
You will need:
- 2 pcs 7.5” x 5” Self Fabric (main fabric)
- 2 pcs 7.5” x 5” Lining Fabric
- 2 pcs 7.5” x 5” Fusible interfacing
- 1/4” width ribbon (Bag B)
- 8 grommets Size 0 (1/4” hole) (Bag B)
- 4 pcs 1” leather or faux leather (Bag A)
- Glue (Bag A)
- 2 pcs 15” rope, 1/4” wide
- 2 pcs 6” x 1 1/8” fabric or 1/4” wide ribbon (for ties)
- Grommet setter
- Zipper foot
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.