Roman Gladiator Costume Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Magnificent Roman Gladiator is a show stopped costume for your 18" doll. Perfect for Halloween or even just for the says your doll wants to be in an awesome costume.
Pattern includes costume with gold overlay and a cape. The costume can also be sewn as a dress, just omit the overlay and the cape and you have yourself a pretty dress.
Shoes and armor pattern sold separately or as a whole set discounted as a bundle: https://appletotes.com/collections/18-doll-clothing-patterns/products/roman-gladiator-bundle-pack-sewing-pattern-for-18-dolls
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sew buttons, intermediate sewing skills
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
two sizes for small and large bodied 18" dolls
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 18" X14" Microsuede fabric, 18" x 8" lining, 10" X 11" Red knit fabric, 18" x 9" Gold fabric, Rivets, 1 1/2"- 2" button (as an armor accessory), (2) 1/2"-7/8" buttons, 5" zipper, matching thread, scrap of interfacing
- leather puncher, rivet setter
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.