Reversible Cher Jacket 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Reversible Cher Jacket sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This reversible jacket is a classic blazer with a collar and lapel. Sleeve can be finished in two ways: folded or with bias binding.
Front bodice features curved princess seams for a nice, slimming effect.
Pattern also comes with instructions to make it with buttons for a traditionally classic style (version with buttons is not reversible).
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1 fat quarter fabric
- 1 fat quarter contrast fabric
- 1/3 yard fusible interfacing (SF101), if using thin fabric
- 3 buttons, 1/2”-5/8”wide
- Double folded bias binding, 1/4” wide
- Tailor’s chalk
- Pinking shears
- Needle and matching thread
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern