Pretty Little Face Bag Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
The "it" bag for the season! This novelty bag features pretty face that you can embellish. Add googly eyes, eyebrows, piercings, go nuts! A must have pattern if you are looking for a unique bag for your 18" doll to carry around.
This bag is easy to make and will teach you how to install a zipper!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
YOU WILL NEED
- 9"x12" glitter or upholstery vinyl or medium weight woven fabric
- Scrap of contrasting glitter or upholstery vinyl (for sunglasses)
- Scrap of red vinyl (for lips), medium weight interfacing (if using woven fabric)
- 5" zipper
- 10" Metal Strap (bracelet chain is perfect)
- (2) 3/8"-1/2" D rings
- (2) 10mm-12mm Jump rings
- 3/4"-1" wide ribbon or vinyl 7" in length
- Adhesive spray (such as 505 Spray and Fix)
- glue stick or double sided tape
- Darice(tm) plastic canvas (optional)
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 18" doll such as American Girl, Journey Girl, etc
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Sharp Scissors, X-acto(tm) knife, hand needle
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.