Pretty Little Face Bag Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
The "it" bag for the season! This novelty bag features pretty face that you can embellish. Add googly eyes, eyebrows, piercings, go nuts! A must have pattern if you are looking for a unique bag for your 18" doll to carry around.
This bag is easy to make and will teach you how to install a zipper!
YOU WILL NEED
- 9"x12" glitter or upholstery vinyl or medium weight woven fabric
- Scrap of contrasting glitter or upholstery vinyl (for sunglasses)
- Scrap of red vinyl (for lips), medium weight interfacing (if using woven fabric)
- 5" zipper
- 10" Metal Strap (bracelet chain is perfect)
- (2) 3/8"-1/2" D rings
- (2) 10mm-12mm Jump rings
- 3/4"-1" wide ribbon or vinyl 7" in length
- Adhesive spray (such as 505 Spray and Fix)
- glue stick or double sided tape
- Darice(tm) plastic canvas (optional)
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 18" doll such as American Girl, Journey Girl, etc
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Sharp Scissors, X-acto(tm) knife, hand needle
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern