Prep School Uniform Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Gear up for back to school with the adorable Prep School Uniform sewing pattern.
This one piece, short sleeve dress features Peter Pan collar and a bib front with faux placket which can be adorned with lace for a classic and elegant look.
The skirt has a drop waist design with pleats on the front and back and side tabs give it a nice, finished look.
Change it up for school or play just by using a different fabric.
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, and other 18" dolls with a similar body style (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard of white woven fabric
- 1/8 yard light fusible interfacing
- 1/2” Hook and loop tape (Velcro®) 5” length
- 1/2” wide lace trim, 4” long
- 1/4” buttons, 5 pcs.
- Pinking shears
- Fabric turner
- Needle and thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern