No-Sew Clogs Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
No sew clogs PDF pattern for 18 inch dolls.
Platform shoes were all the rage in the 70’s but they’re versatile with modern outfits as a statement piece.
You won’t see a lot of platform shoes in the doll market so make yours!
And the best part? There’s no sewing involved!
Make then with the Stevie Dress pattern for a super groovy outfit. Click here for Stevie Dress listing now.
- 8”x 10” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- Glue (contact cement and /or hot glue)
- 6mm craft foam
- Double sided tape
- Box cutter
- Hobby knife (X-acto knife) (optional)
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern