Mondrian Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
The classic Mondrian Dress sewing pattern is a must-have for your American Girl or Our Generation doll.
This PDF sewing pattern is a recreation of Yves Saint Laurent's iconic design featuring color blocking on the 1960's style sack dress.
Get creative with the color blocking, and even make a dress with your favorite team's colors, perfect for a cute tailgating outfit during football season!
You will need:
- 1/3” yard white fabric
- Scraps of black, red, yellow and blue
- 6" nylon zipper
- Hand needle and thread (optional)
- Seam ripper
- Zipper foot
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern