Llama Flats ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
Llama Flats In the Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern - Part of the Animal Flats 2 Collection! These shoes are made almost completely ITH and require minimal construction.
This adorable animal face design is a professionally digitized embroidery file and only one stitching required to finish the shoes. Final easy assembly is by hand. Perfect for beginners.
These shoes sew fast and with only one hooping! Perfect for craft shows and Etsy sellers.
Designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl® and Our Generation®.
Buy the collection and save! Get all 5 for the price of 4. See the collection listing here: Animal Flats 2 Bundle Collection
This listing includes:
- 1 ITH Embroidery design file: Llama Flats in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PES, .VP3, .XXX
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + Scraps for soles
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread color of your choice
- Glue (hot glue recommended)
- 6mm foam
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern