Lily Shoes ITH Embroidery Patterns for 14 Inch Dolls
Embroider your own Lily Shoes with this flower-inspired PDF In-the-Hoop embroidery pattern designed to fit 18" dolls, such as American Girl dolls.
These adorable shoes feature a two-tone design that let's you make these to match pretty much any outfit in your doll's wardrobe. Almost entirely done for you in the hoop with minimal sewing to complete!
The ITH embroidery and easy shoe assembly mean you can make these fast, fast, fast and in a variety of colors for so many adorable looks.
Also available for 18" dolls. Click here for Lily Shoes for 18" dolls listing.
A perfect embroidery project for gifts (kids LOVE these), Etsy sellers and craft shows!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 2 colors Vinyl or Leather, 8”x 4” each + scraps for sole
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam