Kittynap Flats ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery PATTERN, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
In the Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern- Kittynap Flats - Part of the Animal Flats Collection
This listing is for the Kittynap Flats. Cute animal face design is embroidered with only one stitching required to finish the shoes. Finish assembly by hand. Perfect for beginners. These shoes sew fast and only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows. Designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation®, etc.
Buy the collection and save! Buy all 5 for the price of 4. Find the listing here: https://appletotes-co.myshopify.com/products/animal-flats-collection-ith-embroidery-patterns-for-18-dolls
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- 1 ITH Embroidery design file: Kittynap Flats in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PES, .VP3, .XXX
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + Scraps for soles
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread color of your choice
- Glue (hot glue recommended)
- 6mm foam
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.