Kala Hawaiian Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Dainty and fun, this Hawaiian inspired dress is a truly a statement dress. Asymmetrical dress with overlapped A line skirt. Ruffles cascades on the skirt. Top has wide flounce and ties on the shoulder on one side. May it be a Luau or just a cute dress for play date, it's just perfect! Pair it up with sandals or cute flats.
This instructional PDF pattern will show you how to:
- Make and attach ruffles
- Install Zipper easily
- How to line a dress.
You will need:
- 1/2 yard of fabric
- 1/4 yard lining
- 4 inch zipper (or a regular zipper cut to 4")
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern