Hannah Shirred Ensemble 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Hannah Shirred Ensemble premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This versatile ensemble includes a top and two different skirt lengths. The back features an open, criss-cross design. Top straps tied with bows for a cute added touch!
The top and skirt pull up from the bottom of the doll for easy dressing.
We hear from time to time that people struggle with shirring, but it's really easier than most think! Check out our shirring blog post to see just how simple it is :)
Skill level: Easy (One-Hour Pattern)
Tools and Materials:
- 1 Fat Quarter (woven)
- 1/4” wide double bias binding
- Elastic thread
- Iron (with steam)
- Tailor’s chalk
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern