Gia Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Gia Dress PDF sewing pattern designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern is a 60's-inspired geometric color blocking project with tons of fun possibilities. Matches fantastic with two-tone shoes and bags.
Learn how to pleat easily and effortlessly with this step by step easy to follow instructions. You'll create this 60's number in no time.
Pair the Gia Dress with the High Fashion Gladiator Sandals for a unique and groovy outfit! Click here for the Gladiator Sandals pattern listing.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard fabric
- 1/8 yard contrast fabric
- 1/2” Hook and loop tape (Velcro®) 5.5” length
- 1/2” buttons, 2 pcs.
- Pinking shears
- Needle and thread
- Tailor’s chalk
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern