Free DIY Doll Surfboard Project for 18 Inch Dolls
Make your own surfboard for 18 inch dolls with this free project!
All you need is craft foam (2mm and 6mm), some adhesive vinyl and a few toothpicks to make this awesome surfboard for your AG doll!
Complete the surfer look with the Surf Suit sewing pattern, on sale this weekend only!
- 6mm Craft Foam (One 9” x 12” Sheet)
- 2mm Craft Foam (Two 12” x 18” Sheets)
- Adhesive Cricut Smart Vinyl (optional)
- Toothpicks (3)
- Hot Knife (recommended) or Hobby Knife or Box Cutter
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors (or anything to cut toothpicks)
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.