Espadrille Shoes Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Make a pair of casual yet stylish Espadrille shoes. 2 styles to choose from. Awesome stitching details. With these classic fashion must have, your doll will be the talk of town!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sew curves, transfer pattern marks on fabric
Hand stitching skills
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Will fit 18" American Dolls
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Scrap fabric, medium weight, Scrap of fusible light interfacing, Scrap Contrasting Fabric (Style 1), craft glue, 14 inches Jute or hemp rope (for trim), Cardboard (cereal box cardboard will work), 6mm Foam (such as Darice Foam) or Punch Plus Place 18" Doll Soles, hand needle and thread (color of your choice), Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, 3/8 wide ribbon (color of your choice), Stop Fray glue (Such as Aleene's Stop Fray)
- Fabric glue, glue gun, glue stick , needle, thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.