Emmy Boots Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Super stylish Emmy Boots are rock star inspired. These striking boots feature detail stitching and metal brads, making them very realistic and a lot of fun.
Wear them with jeans, rock star outfit or even a pretty, flowery dress. Can be sewing optional without the detail stitching.
Designed for 18" dolls such as American Girl® and is also available for 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers™ (sold separately). See listing here: Emmy Boots sewing pattern for 14" dolls.
You will need:
- 18” x 10” Vinyl or leather
- 12pcs. brads (5/16” width)
- 8” decorative trim or ribbon (1/2” width)
- 6mm foam core board
- cardboard (like cereal box)
- 2 pcs 26” shoe laces
- Contrasting thread for top stitching
- Utility knife
- leather puncher (3.5mm/ 9/64”)
- Spray Adhesive
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- Metal cutter (optional)
Skill level: Intermediate
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern