Ella Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Looking for a party dress? The Ella Dress is the answer! Sew this gorgeous dress that can be worn day or night with two skirt lengths.
Criss-cross back style that can be fashioned with or without the bow. Add an over skirt and turn it into a gorgeous evening gown. Perfect for Etsy sellers and sure to delight any 18" doll enthusiast.
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, and other 18" doll with similar body style (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/2 yd Fabric
- 1/2 yd Lining
- 1/2 yd of overskirt (optional)
- 1 1/2 yd interfacing (SF101)
- Ribbon, 27” length (optional)
- 2 buttons, 3/8”
- Any size zipper cut to 3.75” length
- Fabric turner
- Seam ripper
- Hand needle
- Matching thread
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.