Edie Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Edie Dress PDF sewing pattern designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern was inspired by the paper dresses of the 1960s, particularly the iconic Souper Dress.
Want to make your own Souper Dress? Spoonflower designer Penny Candy created a look-a-like fabric so you can do it yourself! Click here to see the fabric listing.
This tri-color dress is perfect for scrap fabrics. Easy sewing, perfect for craft shows.
Learn how to sew binding the easy way. Fastened with hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Or, make the Edie Dress with any fabric for a fab modern dress too.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Easy
Materials and Tools:
- 3-4 colors of fabric, 1/4- 1/8 yard each
- 1/2” Hook and Loop Tape (Velcro) 5.5” length