Cross My Heart Ballet Flats ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
Turn an otherwise plain looking vinyl into a patterned vinyl and make these upgraded ballet flats. This ITH embroidery shoe satin hearts and cross motif design is sewn in an embroidery machine and requires a minimum 5x7 hoop.
This ballet flat is styled with fold over elastic for a classy and elegant upgrade to a classic favorite. Without the elastic, this stylish shoe is a must for basic footwear collection. Options include close and open toe. Or make both! Versatile shoes can be worn with a dress or jeans. Casual or dressy.
Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine. These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Hoop Minumum: 5"x7" hoop.
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 1/4” trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- 3/8” width fold over elastic (7 3/8” length)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.