Cheyenne Dress Sewing Pattern for 14 Inch Dolls
Cheyenne Dress sewing pattern designed to fit 14" dolls like WellieWishers and Hearts for Hearts Girls.
This premium sewing pattern is an adorable dress for the western doll, perfect for a day on the farm or some country line dancing night life!
Looks fantastic paired with one of our cowboy boots embroidery patterns, shown in the listing pics above, the classic Carson Boots, or the adorable Chelsea Boots:
Click here for the Carson Boots embroidery pattern now
Click here for the Chelsea Boots embroidery pattern now
And complete the outfit with our FREE Western Vest sewing pattern, also pictured above. Click here for the Free Western Vest sewing pattern now.
The Cheyenne Dress is fastened in back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play, perfect for kids to easily take on and off.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1.5 yard Lace, 3/8”-1/2” width
- Pack of Elastic, 1/4” wide
- 3.75” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
- Safety pin
- Seam gauge