Chelsea Cowboy Boots ITH Embroidery Patterns for 14" Dolls
Feminine and contemporary design cowboy boots for the modern girl. Features flowers and scroll details that is very trendy and stylish. Wear it with skinny jeans or flowy dresses.
Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with 2 embroidery hoopings per pair.
The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the boots, complete with pictures and detailed instructions. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make boots!
Fits 14" Dolls such as WellieWishers™. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
Also available for 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. Click here for listing.
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (If you don't see the file you need, please email email@example.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Boots assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Minimum hoop: 5"x7" hoop.
- 2 pc 5”x7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 3/8” ribbon trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- 2-4 color embroidery thread (color of your choice)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Double-sided tape
- Craft glue (such as Tacky Glue®)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
- Craft foam, 6mm and 2mm