Carson Cowboy Boots ITH Embroidery Patterns for 14" Dolls
Classic design cowboy boys feature classic style lines. Realistic, amazing details and very stylish too. Perfect for your modern cowboy or cowgirl. Wear it with skinny jeans or flowy dresses.
Easy assembly to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with three embroidery hoopings per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the boots, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make boots!
Fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
Also available for 18" dolls. Click here for the 18" doll sewing pattern listing.
Goes great with our free Western Vest pattern!
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Boots assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Hoop Minumum: 5"x7" hoop.
- 3 pc 5”x7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 3/8” ribbon trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- 2-3 color embroidery thread (color of your choice)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Double-sided tape
- Craft glue (such as Tacky Glue®)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
- Craft foam, 6mm and 2mm
- Sewing clip