Carry All Beach Bags Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Check out this stylish beach bag that can carry all doll beach essentials. The bag has 2 styles: Bag with the grommets and a bag with tabs. Both are equally chic and versatile.
Embroider or iron on decoration in the front for an authentic look (NOTE: Embroidery or iron on file is NOT included.)
The rope handles add a nice touch to the bag. This bag is a super quick sew and is perfect for craft show item.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 2 pcs 7.5” x 5” Self Fabric (main fabric)
- 2 pcs 7.5” x 5” Lining Fabric
- 2 pcs 7.5” x 5” Fusible interfacing
- 1/4” width ribbon (Bag B)
- 8 grommets Size 0 (1/4” hole) (Bag B)
- 4 pcs 1” leather or faux leather (Bag A)
- Glue (Bag A)
- 2 pcs 15” rope, 1/4” wide
- 2 pcs 6” x 1 1/8” fabric or 1/4” wide ribbon (for ties)
- Grommet setter
- Zipper foot
This pattern is to scale with 18" inch dolls such as American Girl dolls, Our Generation, Journey Girls and other 18" dolls.
Skill level: Easy