Carolina Gown 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Carolina Gown sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
Turn heads and stand out with this minimalist masterpiece of a gown.
Carolina Gown includes bonus pattern to make the Evening Gloves as well!
This classic ball gown features a silhouette skirt with panels that flare out without the need for a crinoline and a flattering off shoulder bodice with a fold-over collar accented with a bias binding.
A truly versatile 18" doll gown, perfect for a wedding dress, debutante ball, sweet 16, Quinceañera or even a princess costume!
Put the finishing touches on with a fascinator hat, which you can make with this YouTube video tutorial from House of Adorn.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/2-3/4 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard lining fabric
- 1/8 yard knit fabric for gloves
- 5.5” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” Width
- Bias binding, 1/4” wide
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern