Brooklyn Dress Sewing Pattern for 14" Dolls
A modern twist to a classic dress. This must have dress a wide neck dress with shirring details on the sleeves and waist.
You will learn how to sew using the shirring technique, following the easy step by step instructions. This dress does not require any fasteners (yay!).
Designed for 14" Dolls such as Wellie Wishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®. Also available for 18" dolls such as American Girl®. Click this link for 18" doll listing: Brooklyn Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 1/4 yard woven fabric such as quilting cotton, chiffon or crepe.
- Elastic thread
- Sewing thread
- Iron with steam
- Tailor's Chalk