This Bundle Contains both the Boho Summer Outfit and Macy Tote patterns, which you'll get at the discounted price of $7.98 vs. $10.98 sold separately.
Shop patterns separately here:
Boho Summer Outfit Sewing Pattern
Macy Tote Sewing Pattern
BOHO SUMMER OUTFIT
What a show stopper! This sewing pattern is a stunning outfit that will turn heads this summer. The skirt features gorgeous gathers that make the it full and oh so twirly!
Use a Jelly Roll or choose your own color fabric combinations. What fun!
The top is made using shirring technique, a classic and easy stitching method. This PDF instruction will show you every step of the way: from gathering the right way, so that your gathers are all even, to the step-by-step shirring method including how to set up your sewing machine for it.
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, and other 18" dolls with a similar body style (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Also available sized for 14" Dolls. Click here for listing.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Novice
You will need:
- 7 strips of Jelly Roll or cut your own 2.5” wide strips of coordinating fabric
- Regular thread
- Elastic thread
- 3/8”-1/2” wide elastic, 11.5” long
- Iron with steam
- Tailor’s chalk or disappearing marker and ruler
- Safety pin
A perfect spring tote pattern for your 18" dolls. Have fun mixing up patterns to make your perfect bag! Finished dimensions: 4" x 4" (without the straps).
You will need:
- 10" x 14" Self Fabric
- 13" x 7" Lining fabric
- 13" x 11" Contrast fabric (for band)
- 13" x 18" lightweight fusible interfacing
- Matching thread