Berkshire Coat Sewing Pattern 18 Inch Dolls
Berkshire Coat sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This fashionable coat is a military-inspired trench coat with classic details: double breasted, shoulder tabs, buttons, and loops for built-in belt.
Coat fastens in front with hidden snaps for easy dressing and undressing and constructed to fit snug while still providing room for under garments.
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/3 yard contrast woven fabric (facing)
- 1/3 yard fusible interfacing (SF101)
- 8 pcs. buttons, 3/8”-1/2” wide
- Sew on snaps, size 1/0
- Fabric turner
- Hand needle and matching thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern