Annika Sports Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This premium sewing pattern is a perfect dress for the active AG doll, perfect for a day on the golf course or a few sets of tennis with friends. Or make it with a woven fabric for a fab everyday dress.
Features sporty contrast sides, front zipper and inverted box pleats on the side skirt for an extra flare for flair!
Finished with binding on the arms and neckline which shown step by step so you can sew it seamlessly and effortlessly.
The back is fastened by hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play.
Complete the golf look with the free DIY Doll Golf Clubs tutorial, Golf Club Bag, Saddle Shoes (sewing and embroidery options) and the free No-Sew Sports Visor!
Click here for the free DIY Doll Golf Clubs tutorial
Click here to view the "Any Size" Golf Bag listing
Click here to view the Saddle Shoes sewing pattern listing
Click here to view the Saddle Shoes ITH embroidery pattern listing
Click here to view the free No-Sew Sports Visor pattern
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard Knit Fabric
- 1/4 yard contrast fabric
- Any size regular nylon zipper (will cut to size)
- 5.5” Hook and Loop Tape, 1/2”-5/8” wide
- Matching thread
- Tailor’s chalk or pencil
- Zipper foot