80s High Top Sneakers 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern - SVG Files Included
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for regular 80's High Top Sneakers sewing pattern listing.
These classic 1980s inspired shoes are perfect for the new Courtney American Girl Doll of the year!
Shoes feature popular high top design with cushiony backs accented by straps that fasten with hook and loop tape for a secure fit.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/8 yard vinyl or leather
- 1/8 yard contrast vinyl, 2 pcs. For applique
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Leather hole puncher, 3/32” hole
- 2 shoes laces, 10” long
- Double sided tape
- 1/2” wide Hook and Loop Tape (Velcro®)
- Batting scrap
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern