Lee Leather Sneakers ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Lee Leather Sneakers ITH embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation.
This listing is for the Lee Leather Sneaker, an ITH embroidery shoe pattern in which most of the design is embroidered and minimal work is required to finish the shoes by hand. These shoes sew fast and with only one hooping! Perfect for craft shows and Etsy sellers.
The Leather Sneaker Collection is also sold as a set, where you can get all five for the price of four. Click here to view the Leather Sneaker Collection listing now.
- Lee Leather Sneaker ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES, .VP3 and .VP4 (if you don't see the file you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 3” x 5” contrast vinyl, 2 pcs.
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm craft foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Leather hole puncher
- 2 shoes laces, 15” long