Maya Top 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Maya Top premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
The Maya Top is a sleeveless top with multiple layers of wavy peplum that features faux placket with trim on each side and can be sewn with or without decorative buttons. The bodice is fully lined and can be sewn with or without the pleats.
Top it with a bow and you have a blouse that will stand out in a crowd!
This pattern also features a bonus skirt pattern construction so you can sew up a classic sleeves dress as well, a truly versatile pattern!
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1/2 yard fabric
- 1/4 yard Lining fabric
- Scrap of contrast (for faux placket)
- Scrap of interfacing
- 5.5” hook and loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- 1” wide trim (pleats or lace)
- 2” wide bow (store bought or make your own)
- 3 buttons, 1/4”-3/8”
- Seam ripper
- Pinking shears
- Needle and thread
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern