High Fashion Gladiator Sandals Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
High Fashion Gladiator Sandals are easy to make, no sewing required. Sized for American Girl(r) Dolls. Two Versatile styles to make. *Alternatively, you can choose not to use eyelets and leave the shoe lace holes as is.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Cut pattern, use X-acto knife, use glue gun
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 12 X 6" vinyl or leather- medium weight, 20 x-small rivets (1/4" size caps) OR 1/8" eyelets*, 50" Elastic or nylon cord, 1/16" thick (1.5mm) (Use taut cord for easy insertion), 6mm thick Darice(tm) Foam, Cardboard (cereal box would work), Glue stick or any glue that works with paper, Glue sticks (for glue gun), 3/8" trim of your choice
- Rivet setter- if using rivets, Eyelet setter-if using eyelets, Leather puncher, Glue gun, X-acto(tm) knife
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern