Henley Shirt Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Another classic must have. Henley shirt is a popular shirt at first worn by men but later adapted as women's fashion. Pair it with your doll's favorite jeans, shorts or even cute skirts. Includes 2 sleeves (long and short) for an all year round fashion versatility.
It's a perfect fashion staple for both boy and girl dolls. Designed for 18" dolls such as American Girl®. Also available for 14" Dolls such as Wellie Wishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 1/4 yard Knit (jersey, ribbed, pique) Or recycle an old shirt! :)
- 6" Hook and Loop tape (Brand: Velcro®)
- Scrap of knit interfacing
- (2) 1/4" buttons