Fiona Skirt 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Fiona Skirt sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This spicy skirt is designed to bring out your doll's inner rock star!
The Fiona is an A-Line skirt featuring a yoke accented with a tab and grommets to give it an edgy look.
Pair it with a shortened version of the Basic Tee sewing pattern with an iron on or applique and boots like the Duck Boots sewing pattern or the Windsor Boots sewing pattern for a super cool outfit! Finish off the look with the Guitar Case sewing pattern, perfect for Dollar Store guitars!
Skill level: Easy (One-Hour Pattern)
Tools and Materials:
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard lining (optional)
- 1.5” x 4” vinyl
- 20” cording or shoe lace
- 6 Grommets with 1/8”-3/16” hole
- Any size zipper cut to 3.75” length
- Zipper foot
- Seam ripper
- Grommet setter
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern