Andi Sneakers ITH Embroidery Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
In the Hoop Embroidery 14" Doll Shoes Pattern - Andi Sneaker - Part of The Sneaker Collection
This listing is for the Andi Sneaker. An ITH embroidery shoe pattern in which most of the design is embroidered and less work is required to finish the shoes by hand.
These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
The Sneaker Collection is also sold as a set, 5 for the price of 4 which you can get here: http://bit.ly/14-inch-sneaker-collection
Fits 14" Dolls such as WellieWishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®
This listing includes:
- Andi Sneaker ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
YOU WILL NEED:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 6”x 8” Self (Outer) fabric
- 6”x 8” Lining fabric
- (2) 5” x 3” Applique fabric (optional)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Matching and/or Contrasting thread
- Glue (hot glue recommended)
- 2mm Craft foam
- 2 pcs of dolls shoe laces (use polycord or ready made shoe laces with aglets (recommended). You can get them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/562466879/5-pair-white-twill-laces-for-doll-shoes?ref=shop_home_active_6
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern