Soraya Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Soraya Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This stylish dress features a cut-out design on the front and back with a half circle skirt and capped sleeves.
Learn how to use a bias binding as a neck band with this pattern.
Pair the dress with the 70's Platform Sandals or the Slingback Shoes sewing patterns for two chic outfit ideas!
Dress closes in the back with looped tab and hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 1/3 yard fabric
- Scrap of interfacing (SF101)
- 4” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®, (1/2” - 5/8” wide)
- Pinking shears
- 1.5” elastic cord
- 1 piece 3/8”-1/2” wide shank button
- Needle and Thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern