Prep School Backpack Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This book bag pattern is a prefect back to school accessory for your 18 inch doll!
The Prep School Backpack features front flap pocked fastened with a magnetic snap and the main bag closes with a zipper. Parachute buckles on straps make putting this backpack on super easy.
Complete your back to school outfit with the Prep School Uniform sewing pattern or make your own uniform with the free Sweater Vest sewing pattern and the brand new free Wrap Skirt sewing pattern!
Also looks so cute with the new Nerdy by Nature machine embroidery design!
These outfits also look amazing with the Saddle Shoes, available as Saddle Shoes sewing pattern for Saddle Shoes ITH embroidery pattern!
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/4 yard medium weight fabric
- 1/2 yard fusible interfacing
- 6” x 4” contrast fabric
- Magnetic snap (1/2”-3/4”)
- 9” zipper cut to size
- 25” Twill tape, 1/2” wide
- 1/4” wide double bias tape
- 2 parachute buckles ( for 1/2” straps)
- Anti-fray glue
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern