Cherry Blossom Shoes ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18 Inch Dolls
Cherry Blossom Shoes premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These floral-themed loafers feature an beautiful cherry blossom embroidery design.
These shoes go perfectly with the new Madison Avenue Blouse/Dress 2-in-1 sewing pattern.
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for soles*
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Brown, Pink and Dark Pink Thread
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm Foam
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern