Dirndl Skirt 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Dirndl Skirt premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This pattern is easy and so versatile, a perfect addition to your doll's closet!
The classic Dirndl Skirt pattern is a gathered skirt that can work with modern outfits or made a part of a folk costume.
The pattern includes an apron that can be embroidered to match any theme. It's designed to be used with our How to Make a Traditional Ukrainian Folk Costume blog post.
The skirt comes with instructions for two skirt widths for a choice of skirt fullness. Closes in the back with hook and loop tape.
Skill level: Easy (One-Hour Pattern)
Tools and Materials:
- 1/4 yard Woven Fabric
- 14” (W) x 3” (H) Fusible Interfacing
- 1/4 yard Fabric (if making apron)
- 23”-28” Trim ( up to 1.25” width) Optional
- Hook and Loop tape
- Tailor’s chalk
- Tube fabric turner (if making apron)
- Needle and matching thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern