Penny Loafers ITH Embroidery Patterns for 14 Inch Dolls
Embroider your own classic Penny Loafers with this preppy-inspired PDF In-the-Hoop embroidery pattern designed to fit 14" dolls, such as WellieWishers and Hearts for Hearts Girls dolls.
These loafers are the perfect compliment to all your preppy and casual doll outfits. Features realistic top-stitching - all done for you in the hoop!
The ITH embroidery and easy shoe assembly mean you can make these fast, fast, fast and in a variety of colors for so many adorable looks.
A perfect embroidery project for gifts (kids LOVE these), Etsy sellers and craft shows!
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 4”x 6” Vinyl or Leather + Scrap pieces
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern