UK Flats 18 Inch Doll ITH Embroidery Pattern
UK Flats premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These stylish flats are perfect for the Anglophile that loves everything British, or perfect for a rock star ensemble.
Pair them with the Guitar Case sewing pattern, Fiona Skirt sewing pattern and Basic Tee sewing pattern for an adorable, hard rocking outfit!
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” blue vinyl + scraps for inner soles*
- 5” x 7” red vinyl
- 5” x 7” white vinyl
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm Foam
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern