Cross My Heart Ballet Flats ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
Turn an otherwise plain looking vinyl into a patterned vinyl and make these upgraded ballet flats. This ITH embroidery shoe satin hearts and cross motif design is sewn in an embroidery machine and requires a minimum 5x7 hoop.
This ballet flat is styled with fold over elastic for a classy and elegant upgrade to a classic favorite. Without the elastic, this stylish shoe is a must for basic footwear collection. Options include close and open toe. Or make both! Versatile shoes can be worn with a dress or jeans. Casual or dressy.
Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine. These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Hoop Minumum: 5"x7" hoop.
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 1/4” trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- 3/8” width fold over elastic (7 3/8” length)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern