Windsor Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern - SVG Files Included
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular 18" Windsor Boots Sewing Pattern.
This sleek coat pattern is a fully lined, mid-length wrap coat featuring a stylish oversized collar, asymmetrical front and a sloped hemline. A great addition to your doll fall or winter wardrobe.
These versatile boots can be dressed up or down, depending on your material of your choice! Use plain or patterned vinyl and have fun creating your own unique look!
Elastic sides make these boots easily slip on and off dolls' feet.
Skill level: Easy
- 10” x 8” vinyl or leather
- 3” wide elastic
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern