Sanderson Gown 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Sanderson Gown premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
The Sanderson Gown is a perfect pattern for an elaborate witch or medieval princess Halloween costume! The gown features princess seams and long sleeves with criss-crossed bodice and panelled skirt with gathers.
Sanderson Gown pairs perfectly with the new Fairy Tale Cape pattern for an adorable costume ensemble. Also, the pointed toe on the Pencil Shoes embroidery pattern is a perfect shape for a witch costume, just use different colors!
Gown closes in the back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven or knit fabric
- 1/3 yard Contrast Fabric
- 1/4 yard lining fabric
- 1/4 yard contrast fabric (for sleeves), optional
- 6.5” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- 1/4 wide ribbon or bias binding
- Seam ripper
- Pinking shears
- Fabric marker
- Piping or zipper foot
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern