Espadrille Shoes Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Make a pair of casual yet stylish Espadrille shoes. 2 styles to choose from. Awesome stitching details. With these classic fashion must have, your doll will be the talk of town!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sew curves, transfer pattern marks on fabric
Hand stitching skills
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Will fit 18" American Dolls
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Scrap fabric, medium weight, Scrap of fusible light interfacing, Scrap Contrasting Fabric (Style 1), craft glue, 14 inches Jute or hemp rope (for trim), Cardboard (cereal box cardboard will work), 6mm Foam (such as Darice Foam) or Punch Plus Place 18" Doll Soles, hand needle and thread (color of your choice), Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, 3/8 wide ribbon (color of your choice), Stop Fray glue (Such as Aleene's Stop Fray)
- Fabric glue, glue gun, glue stick , needle, thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern