Tribeca Blouse Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
Summer means beautiful airy blouses and this is the perfect top to wear! Casual, classy very quick to sew! Sleeves blouse that ties on the shoulders accented with a shirring bottom. Pair it up and jeans, shorts or peasant skirt. Cute and absolutely adorable!
This pattern will teach you how to shirr, a technique used in real life clothing that adds interest and texture. In addition, you will learn how to attach bias binding, an easy way to cover those unsightly raw edges!
You will need:
- 1/4 yard fabric (chiffon, crepe, polyester silk or any fabric that drapes well)
- 1/4 yard contrast fabric (cotton, satin, taffeta, etc)
- elastic thread
- safety pin
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern