Mary Costume 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Mary Costume premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
The Mary Costume is perfect to make a peasant or witch Halloween costume for your doll! Dress features built in vest and apron with lots of contrasting possibilites.
Mary Costume pairs perfectly with new Sanderson Gown and Fairy Tale Cape patterns to make all three Hocus Pocus inspired costumes!
Mary Costume closes in the back with hook and look tape for easy dressing and play.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric (skirt)
- Fat eighth woven contrast fabric (bodice)
- 1/4 yard woven contrast fabric (vest)
- Scrap fabric (for apron)
- Scrap fabric (for pockets)
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101)
- 6” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- Thin cording, about 20”
- Pinking shears
- Tailor’s chalk or fabric marker
- Seam ripper
- Clear tape
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern